Friday, September 21, 2007

Welcome to my Blog


Taj_8520, originally uploaded by Art By Michelle.

Welcome to my Blog! My name is Taj (pronounced Tarje as in Taj Mahal) and I am a male Border Collie puppy living in Australia with my family (mum, dad, my three kids, my big sister "Tia" who is a Chinese Shar-Pei and the two c*ts).

My mum and dad fell in love with me when I was only 4.5 weeks old, I really liked them as well and made sure I was really cute that day so that they picked me instead of my little brother Elvis.

My registered name is Hotnote Never Never Land, but mum and dad call me Taj (as in the Taj Mahal in India, where some of mum's english family lived, which is a beautiful monument to Love) because dad bought me as a present for my mum and because I love my family so much.

My mum (Michelle) and I are writing this blog because we have a message that we want to pass on to other dog lovers. That message is "Have Fun With Your Dog!"

My mum says that if people did more things with their dogs and learnt to have fun with them the world would be a much better place. Too many dogs end up in rescue because so many people do not put any value on their lives. I'm not sure what Rescue is, but it sounds like a sad place for dogs that are not loved like I am.

I guess I am one of the lucky ones. So my blog is all about having fun - at the moment I love playing with my toys, having cuddles, eating and sleeping but mum says when I get older I will go to the beach, dog parks, bushwalking, do agility, sheep herding, swimming and maybe even be a therapy dog. I don't actually know what any of that stuff is yet, but if you want to share in the fun and watch me grow up, please subscribe to this blog with the link below.

Taj and Michelle (Taj's Mum and secretary)



No comments: