Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Taj!

Ok well I know I havn't been a good secretary and scribe because I havn't updated Taj's blog for simply forever, but things have been rather hectic and I have really good reasons for not having the time. I do promise to backtrack a bit though with some photos and things that we have done, but thought I had better mark the occasion as today is Taj's first Birthday!


We have PRESENTS!!!!!



YEAH TOYS! I LOVE TOYS!


K, nuff with the stupid hat, gimme the treat now!


I like these toys:) Can I kill them?



Oh Boy. Mother, I better get cake for doing this!


Yeah Baby! We have CAKE!


NOM-NOM-NOM-NOM-NOM


By for now

3TM
(Tia, Taj and Trinity's Mum)

7 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Happy 1st Barkday to you Taj!!!! Oh we missed you sooo muchie! I hope everything is going well in your life. Those are some pawsome pressies you got & that CAKE! Woah! Just look at your eyeballs popping out in that last photo. Who's that cute lady beside you?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Happy 1st Birthday Taj. It looks like you had a great day!. :-))

b13 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAJ! I can't get over how much he looks like my Devon in that third photo :)So glad you are ok and blogging. I was worried ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! Taj and I so miss blogging, and you guys hardly know little Trinity at all, so I will be backdating some posts to catch up on the happenings of the last few months.

btw Tia got cake and a party hat as well, I just havn't processed all the photos yet.

Unknown said...

Wow, happy belated birthday Taj!! You're a big boy now!!! Hope you had a wonderful wonderful day!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

seermangeer border collie said...

superbe chien!!!!

happy birthday!!!!!


quel gateaux mange t'ils??? un gateaux pour chien??

tia et taj, sont tres beaux!!!