Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Taj's First Christmas

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas everyone and everypup!



I've been super good this year and it didn't take me long to figure out that Christmas day = TOYS!!! My stocking was stuffed with doggy treats, a new squeaky ball, a turkey leg and a stuffed lobster that both squeak as well (I LOVE squeaky toys!). Mum made me a special bandana with bells on it so I jingled every time I moved! Tia only got doggy treats because she dosn't like toys (weird isn't she?).



This is my lobster.




And this is my new squeaky ball ( I have one in every colour now!)


And this photo is here just because Mum thought I looked cute:)



We had a party with lots of people (but no pups though), and it was so hot that I went swimming in the pool. Everyone kept saying what a clever puppy I am!


Sometimes I can jump in very elegantly, othertimes mum says I am a Klutz, whatever that means, but it must be funny because everyone laughs. I don't care, as long as I get my tennis ball.

I had a special dinner which was really yummy, but by the end of the night I was ready for bed.

I hope everypup had as much fun for Christmas as I did!

No comments: