Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How to Hypnotize a Border Collie

In order to hypnotize a Border Collie, you need two things. The Border Collie (of course) and the all important magical, alluring hypnotizing tug-toy!


First of all, you start waving the tug toy to get his attention....
(this step usually takes less than .0897 seconds to execute).




Then you move tug-toy left and right like this....




Then you pull it up and down like this....




....so your Border Collie looks like this.....



Then you spin the tug-toy around like this...




It won't be long before the Border Collie starts to do this....



And when he starts to look like this, you know you have...


...a tug-toy hypnotized Border Collie!



Disclaimer: No Border Collies or magical, alluring hypntotizing tug-toys were injured in the making of this blog post, however, the photographer is still feeling dizzy.

5 comments:

Hana said...

Hi Mr. Taj. Thanks for visiting my bloggy! This is the first time I am visiting yours. Cool that your mom is a professional animal artist! You are a much more prettier, ahem, I meant HANDSOME border collie than my neighbor across the street. By the way, did you find my blog recently? I am noticing a lot of new doggies have been visiting my blog this past week. Have fun way over there in Perth!

Mack said...

Taj my Man!
You've got the googly eyes AND you are black and white?? You know what that means??? You are an honorary Boston Terrier!!!

Frasier said...

Thats funny!!
Its all in the eyes !
Frasier

Lorenza said...

Hi, Taj!
Thanks for coming to visit my blog!
I've been reading some of your post and I can see that sure you know how to have fun!
Thanks for sharing th hypnotitzing thechnique. I wonder if it works with a dachshund like me!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Haha.. this is funny...it think this trick works on all dogs..!

Well... at least for dogs who love tug toys :)

Rgds,
Angela K.
http://www.google-buzz.com/border-collie-training/